Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's essential...

So I never knew until today that I was so special. I had no idea I was the only person in my office that can do something essential to day to day life at the plant. What is my special power you might ask? I can copy and paste. Seems like a pretty regular skill but the only logical conclusion I could make after a co-worker emailed me asking to update a poster file with the new graphs another co-worker had emailed us a week ago when I was on vacation. I mean the graphs were just as close to him in his email. I was on vacation when we received them and thus knew, if he wanted it done before this week, he should have just done it himself. So that’s how I learned today I’m the only one in the office that can copy and paste because if he had that power, he would have just done it himself, right?

2 comments:

  1. this is good to know. i will be stopping by for a tutorial later on.
    if you ever need help formatting word or learning instant messenger....i am yours! (apparently those are my only skills as an engineer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much stupidity, so little time.

    ReplyDelete